What are the Benefits of Baby Yoga?
Baby Yoga Classes will give your baby a physical and neurological advantage! Classes involve yoga sequences for baby and some lovely stretches and breathing exercises for parents too. We incorporate singing, walking, lifts, sensory activities and lots of positive interaction between you and your baby.
There are so many wonderful benefits of Baby Yoga and these include:
- Emotional Wellbeing. Babies need healthy, positive early experiences with their caregivers on order to thrive. Strengthening you parent-child bond in infancy will benefit you both throughout your lives together
- Physical Benefits – Improves circulation and digestion, develops muscle tone and flexibility
- The Sensory System – Contributes to the development of sensory integration by stimulating the nervous system and stimulating brain development
- Digestion – Helps energy flow through the body. Gentle movements soothe the digestive system, and stimulation of the movements helps it to mature more quickly
Lymphatic System – Helps filter toxins and circulates antibodies throughout the body
- Relaxation – Helps baby to relax and expend their energy promoting better sleep
- Social Experience – Babies love to face each other and play together at the end of the class. Brings parents together in a supportive and relaxed small class environment
The Benefits of Baby Yoga are far reaching. Classes provide an experience that will enhance baby’s development and strengthen family bonds long term.
To book your space contact firstname.lastname@example.org