Class Details, Dates and Times 2019
All classes at Gentle Beginnings offer the highest levels of support and comfort. Nicola started running classes in 2015 and since this time has made an impact on hundreds of families. Gentle Beginnings, based in a home studio in Kirkliston in Edinburgh, is creating more positive births and nurturing parents and babies with experiences that create more love, joy and connection, through the early years.
Classes are run from Nicola’s modern, tranquil home studio on Housefield Drive. Essential oils, underfloor heating and delicious home baking can all be enjoyed in this warm and welcoming space.
“These are more than just birth and baby classes. Without a doubt , Nicola’s classes have been the most positive thing I could have done for myself and my baby.” Kate
To chat or ask questions about classes and to book a space, contact firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a very prompt reply.
HypnoBirthing The Mongan Method
“I felt empowered in a way that I don’t think I would have if I hadn’t attended your HypnoBirthing classes. We have had a truly incredible experience and we thank you forever.” Gillian
- The HypnoBirthing course is run over 5 consecutive weeks.
- The cost is £265 per couple
- You will receive your text book, handouts, tea/coffee and home baking each week.
- You will have support up until your baby is here and will have prepared your mind and body for the most positive birth.
2019 Start Dates:
- Wednesday 16th October – 1 couples space remaining
- Wednesday 20th November – 3 couples spaces
- All classes run from 7:00-9:30pm
- If the above dates are not suitable for you, please make contact to discuss alternatives.
- You can make enquires by phoning Nicola on 07952126587 or contacting email@example.com to book your space.
“The most relaxed I have been in years. I can already feel that this is helping.” Kate
HypnoMothering is a one off group class that is made for Mums. Using self-hypnosis and relaxation it frees your mind and allows you to experienced increased joy and happiness through your child’s early years. The strategies for worry, anxiety, low mood, frustration and sleep deprivation, will begin to take effect immediately. You will have these skills at your fingertips for a lifetime.
- Thursday 10th October 7:30pm-10:00pm (glass of prosecco and nibbles on arrival)
- Saturday 12th October 11:00am-2:00pm
- You will receive hypnosis audios, handouts, tea/coffee and home baking for a cost of £68
“Nicola has created such a warm, welcoming and relaxing environment that my anxieties dissipated and my little one fell asleep during the class. I can’t wait for our next class. Vikki
Baby massage is the ultimate bonding class for you and your baby. Communicating love to your baby through touch is the best early activity you can do with them. The benefits are extensive and will last a lifetime. Suitable from birth to pre-crawling.
- The Baby Massage Course runs over 5 consecutive weeks
- Monday 21st October – 10:00-11:30am spaces available
- Wednesday 23rd October – 1:00pm-2:30pm spaces available
- Organic coconut oil for baby, parent handouts, tea/coffee and home baking are all provided for a cost of £59
“We love Baby Yoga! It’s so fun, my baby gets a lovely little workout and I get to do some much needed stretching. My baby sleeps so well afterwards too.” Natalie
Baby yoga is a fun, interactive class that boosts your baby’s physical and neurological development, and allows you some time to stretch, breathe and release tension. Suitable from 8 weeks to pre-crawling.
- Small groups – maximum of 6 parents and babies, to create an experience where you will feel truly welcomed and valued.
- 5 weeks blocks, however get in touch if you cannot commit to this length of time.
- £59 for 5 weeks
- Tea/coffee and home baking provided
- Mondays 1:00pm-2:30pm – spaces
- Wednesdays 10:00am-11:30am – spaces
- Thursdays 1:00-2:30pm – spaces
“I absolutely love bonding with my son through music and dance.I love that he falls asleep on my chest, which he hadn’t done since he was tiny.” Aili
GroovaRoo is a gentle, safe and loving class. The focus is on having baby close, and moving to music that soothes them and improves parent and child wellbeing. The dances are choreographed with the utmost attention and care to babies needs. Your baby will be lovingly soothed to sleep while you learn fun dances, to the most brilliant music. The most uplifting class you could ever attend!
- Classes are run in 4 week and then 6 week blocks
- £25 for your first 4 weeks
- £42 for every 6 weeks following this
- Classes are run every Thursday 10:00-11:15am – spaces
A very warm welcome awaits you.